Direct Primary Care (DPC) Membership Option
DPC closely resembles the doctor-patient relationship of years ago where patients received personalized care in an unhurried environment. In this model patients receive comprehensive primary care services from their physician in return for a fixed, recurring monthly fee paid directly to their physician. DPC occurs outside the insurance and government systems which allows for less paperwork and regulation, lower costs, and more direct time to be spent on the patient-doctor relationship. This option has the lowest administrative overhead of the three options provided by our practice allowing your physician to spend less time on administrative duties and more time caring for YOU.
Imagine having same day face to face access to your doctor for urgent or serious illness concerns. For minor illness, imagine being treated from your home or while you are on vacation via a virtual visit. Imagine healthcare with no red tape, no complicated codes, no pre-authorizations or denials. 100% price transparency. A simple system where more than 80% of your needs are cared for with an affordable monthly membership fee. No hassle, no wait for appointments, and unrushed visits. A system which promotes the doctor-patient relationship by minimizing unnecessary paperwork allowing more time for your doctor to be your doctor. A “patient-centric” system that prioritizes the doctor-patient relationship, the way medicine “was” and is meant to be.
The DPC Membership option is best suited for:
1. Self Funded Employers who desire lower cost high quality care for their employees
2. "In Network" commercially insured patients with moderate to high deductibles
3. "Out of Network" commercially insured patients with moderate to high deductibles
4. Patients who are members of a Healthcare Sharing Ministry, aka Ministerial Plan
DPC Membership fee
*Age 6-17: $15/month
Age 18-29: $59/month
Age 30-44: $69/month
Age 45-64: $79/month
* Members under 18 years of age require participation of at least one parent or legal guardian.
Note: Patients enrolled in Medicare or who are eligible for Medicare cannot belong to Priority Medical Partners Direct, SC (PMPdirect) due to federal regulations but can become patients of Priority Medical Partners, SC. Please visit Direct pay FAQ section for more information.
services included in membership fee
1. Free Office Visits - This refers to physician exam, evaluation and decision making.
2. Free Office Based Surgical Procedures - Member pays only for pathology analysis if a tissue sample is sent to lab for processing.
3. Improved Access - Same or Next Business Day Appointment Availability
4. Free Advice Outside of Office Visits - your care doesn't end when you leave the office.
5. Virtual Visits - Phone or teleconference; for non serious conditions that can be managed without a face to face visit.
6. Our Lowest "BEST" Pricing for Laboratory and Pathology Services (see BEST pricing below)
7. "Discounted pricing" from Value Vendors - Our commitment, on the behalf of our DPC patients to continue to search for and secure "discounted pricing" from value vendors (specialist referrals, radiology services, etc.) to whom we refer our patients (See below)
8. Adolescent Patient Services (Ages 12-17) - PMPdirect will provide services to adolescent age members for “walk-in-clinic” type services and physical wellness exams. Typical walk-in services include, but are not limited to: coughs, colds, sinus infections, sore throats, abrasions, strains, sprains, simple fracture management, injuries, school athletic physicals, urinary tract infections, lacerations, skin lesions and rashes, asthma attacks, burns, heartburn, pink eye, ear infections, etc.) PMPdirect physicians will, on a case by case basis, manage certain common chronic adolescent conditions (such as asthma, acid reflux disease, seasonal allergies, etc.) but will defer the management of complex medical conditions (such as seizures, developmental and behavioral disorders, significant congenital defects, etc.) to a pediatric specialist.
9. Elementary School Age PatientServices (Ages 6-11) - PMPdirect will provide “walk-in-clinic” type services to elementary school age members. Typical walk-in services include, but are not limited to: coughs, colds, sinus infections, sore throats, abrasions, strains, sprains, simple fracture management, injuries, school athletic physicals, urinary tract infections, lacerations, skin lesions and rashes, asthma attacks, burns, pink eye, ear infections, etc.)
DPC Member office procedure FEES (lab and pathology fees may apply)
Free **Incise and drain abscess
Free Remove foreign body from skin
Free Paring a callus
Free Toenail Trimming
Free **Skin "punch" biopsy
Free Removing skin tags
Free Removal ingrown toenail
Free **Shave removal skin lesion (no sutures)
Free **Excision of skin lesion (closure with sutures)
Free Evacuation of blood beneath nail surface
Free Laceration repair
Free Destruction skin lesion with cryotherapy (warts, pre-cancerous skin lesions)
Free **Aspiration of fluid from joint space or bursa
Free Injection of joint space or bursa with steroid mixture (“cortisone”)
Free Pulse Oximetry (blood oxygen level)
Free Nebulizer (Albuterol) Treatment
**will require lab/pathology review if tissue sent for analysis
DPC MEMBER "BEST" Pricing fees for Common lab tests
$9 Hemoglobin A1C (HgA1C)
$12 Lipid Panel
$27 Lyme Disease Screen
$7 PT with INR
$12 Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
$5 Renal (Kidney) Function Panel
$6 Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
$8 Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
$4 Uric Acid
$6 Urinalysis with Reflex to Culture
$9 Vitamin B12
$32 Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy (Vitamin D Level)
$14 Free T3
$8 Free T4
$36 Testosterone (Free and Total)
$16 Urine Microalbumin with Creatinine
$5 Rapid Strep
$13 Throat Cuture
Note: Some tests may require additional "reflex or confirmatory testing" which will lead to additional charges. Practice will invoice patient for the fee associated with “reflex” testing as soon the practice becomes aware that a “reflex test” was performed.
Note: This list is not comprehensive. PMPdirect members will receive BEST pricing on ALL labs drawn in our office.
Value Vendor procedure and Imaging Services (provided by outside facilities)
MRI with interpretation $485, $600 (depending on location)
Upper Extremity X-Rays with interpretation $79
Lower Extremity X-Rays with interpretation $89
Spine X-Rays with interpretation $89
Colonoscopy (all inclusive), Screening or Diagnostic $1075
Upper Endoscopy (EGD) $820
CT scan, Plain $400
CT scan with contrast $540
CT scan w/wo contrast $670
PET scan $1800
Physical Therapy $75 per 1/2 hr visit
Home Overnight Oximetry $39
Home Sleep Study $282
Note: All pricing and fees are subject to change based on market availability.
Practice Brochure - contains a concise summary of our healthcare services. Please feel free to print, email, and/or send to family and friends who may be interested in our services.